No. of Recommendations: 1
Perhaps your wife and I work at the same company! ;-) Anyway, until my company and its experts can explain to me why they feel this limit is necessary I am making myself a nuisance.

I keep trying to explain to them that once they make me understand their rationale I will go away, but all I am getting is mumbo jumbo about how complicated the tax code is and that the 25% limit (which they won't specify what 25% limit they are refering to so I am assuming it was the one for the employee's contribution as well as the employer's contribution, including profit sharing and ESOP programs) hasn't really changed. I ask questions citing chapter and verse of the IRC and the new legislation and get back answers like: "Sorry, the 25% limit is the problem" and "this is really complicated and we should let the experts do their job", but no real explanantion.

But I shall persevere! Not necessarily prevail (I am not that naive), but they haven't gotten rid of me yet!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.