Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Personally based on how urban an area one lives with Manhattan being 100 and 50 to 100 miles out of Fairbanks Alaska being a zero, I live in area that would rate a 20.

I get very few things ordered from Amazon, including things clearly marked Prime eligible, within two days. Nothing ordered from Friday through Sunday and I don't even count weekend days in those two days. If I order on Saturday or Sunday, I normally get it on Wednesday and Thursday and later delivery out number Tuesday deliveries. A few things ordered on Mondays or Thursdays come in two days, but the minority. About half of things ordered on Tuesday and Wednesday come within two days.

I live in about an 80, but thanks to the fact that Amazon bought Whole Foods which bought Harry's Farmers Markets, I can't remember the last time something did not arrive on time or even early.
Kathleen
(know my UPS man so well that his kids wear hand-me-downs from my kids)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.