Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Pete: It is interesting that certain recent posts in this thread have mysteriously disappeared, for no apparent reason, as far as I can tell. My removed post did not violate any TMF rules, and I only copied and pasted a small section of DB2's earlier post, which is still available. Also, I thought TMF sent an e-mail to a person when a post is removed, explaining the nature of the violation. I haven't received anything of the sort.

I sometimes get posts removed and a mail from TMF informing me that it was removed for "Violating the roolz". Never an explanation of which of the roolz was breached. So I respond to their mail, asking why it was removed. Which rule was violated? I immediately get a form mail from them thanking me for my mail, and if I want to join, or subscribe to a service, a link is provided. IOW, no one actually sees my reply. I have learned to shrug.

CNC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.