Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I never heard of this guy until a few moments ago. In this video he uses plenty of high impact metaphors to deliver messages of doom regarding the state of Uncle Sam. It’s worth listening to just to hear how many Tarantino-esque ways you can talk about a problem. I appreciate that this has been edited for YouTube but all I can hear is a guy bemoaning the US as opposed to making tangible suggestions on how to address America’s decoupling with the rest of the world, or, solutions to the consumer debt mountain. There are so many people who make a career out of critising – it’s just too easy. Complain your entire life so at the end you can smugy sit and count how many times you were right. This guy should get a job as a Dublin taxi driver…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweLBpE4mso

Rgds,

Emmet
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.