Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I reviewed Pfizer's financial information from Valueline's report dated April 28, 2000. Pfizer's cash to debt ratio is less than 1.5 As of 12/31/99, total debt is shown as $5526 mill and cash assets are 4442 $mill. Also, I calculated a Flow Ratio of 1.61, using 12/31/99 info.: (11191 - 4442 = 6749 divided by 4184 (current liab.:9185 - debt due: 5001)

I'm new to Rule Maker analysis so if I have calculated the numbers correctly, would these two markers be viewed as less significant than the other RM criteria and why so? Would these numbers knock Pfizer from RM status?

Thanks so much for your assistance. I hope one of the "TMF" will help me understand this question

Powder Lava
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.