Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
PGN update.

I've built the earnings model to forecast earnings in a normal environment -- but we don't have a normal environment. So it is very hard to see how big the chasm Paragon is going to have to bridge to get through to the other side. I've not followed the company close enough to know what ultimate scenarios are likely to be in play.

Paragon has slipped to ~$0.70. As some would argue -- its equity value could easily be zero and is essentially a call option on oil at this point. It's probably worth keeping on the radar but I think the market is putting some percentage towards bankruptcy at this point. The risk is an acquisition of assets after equity is wiped out. Again -- probably best to monitor and not make an investment at this time.

chessburger
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.