Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Phil, I think of it as "self-employed". Actually, it is a Sub-S Corporation.

I was aware of the 60 day rule on replacing the money in the ROTH. I used the money to rehab the house in late 2012 and early 2013. So, now I want to contribute the maximum I can which appears to be the $6,500.

I have not filed my taxes for 2012 (will file in October..awaiting K-1). Can I still contribute for 2012?

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.