Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
Wellllll.... time for another installment of "where did Foolman go this weekend!?!" A couple of dozen shots of the University of Texas campus and the football game vs the Baylor Bears. Austin, Texas.

Highlights:

- See where the 18-year-old Foolman slept!!
- See where Foolman goofed off with a game of touch football instead of studying for Thermodynamics!

Captions on bottom of photo. Full screen option on upper left. Use arrow to advance.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115838004468574218377/UTFootbal...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
What? No pictures of hot college babes? :-)
No. of Recommendations: 0
The University of Texas is an all-male school....all 50,000 of them.<g>
By the way, the ticket prices to the Texas games have gotten so outrageous. Those nose bleed seats we got (you see in the photos) were $92. We tried to find something on the lower deck....the least expensive was over $200. Freakin' nuts.
No. of Recommendations: 1
The sniper was Charles Whitman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
No. of Recommendations: 2
What? No pictures of hot college babes?

Sadly the weather has gotten a tad bit chilly here in Ann Arbor, so the college babes are hidden under parkas, jackets, sweaters and other things that make them look like amorphous blobs of humanity. Until Halloween when they will imbibe of liquid courage and dress as various animals, characters etc. with the adjective "sexy" in front of them (so basically as little clothing as they can manage).

God bless pagan holidays! But I'm married so I don't officially pay attention to such things. Just observations I've made over the years you see.

This is yet another reason why I need to leave Ann Arbor... too much eye candy for an aging coot like me. Yup, I'll be the big 35 this year. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!
Hook 'em, Horns!!
He showed what a motivated Marine and his rifle can do.
Hey bdlucky, did you attend UT Austin?
He showed what a motivated Marine and his rifle can do.

Yup, that's where I got the factoid - my favorite movie of all time Full Metal Jacket.
UT-Dallas.
"This is yet another reason why I need to leave Ann Arbor... too much eye candy for an aging coot like me." - colovion

I lived 23 miles North from the University of Tennessee when I worked there but I still saw college co-eds every day when I went in to work. In the Spring when the coats came off we'd go to Main campus and eat at Rafter's, the cafeteria in the student center, and enjoy the scenery. We'd buy a Petro (chili & chips) and then go sit on the hill across the street and watch the parade of "eye candy." Great fun!

Art
Hey, AOL,

I was in Roberts Hall in the 1960s. How did we stand the heat?

Homer
I was in Roberts Hall in the 1960s. How did we stand the heat?

Homer

Hi Homer, where is Roberts Hall? Is it still there?

Yeah, that no-AC was something else. That dorm was the only one that didn't have AC at the time I was there. I had applied for housing too late and got stuck there. 99% of the students at the time had AC.
oh, I know where Roberts Hall is. It was right next the one where I stayed without AC.