Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Phrominos, I don't know how much money you've lost through hedging or other forms of blind stupidity, but your blatant outburst(like the juvenille one in CAPS a couple posts ago) lends nothing to your credibility. I don't ever remember you in the 90's when we were riding the bull market say that Greenspan is the greatest thing since slice bread, but yet, in a downturn, here you are. Is there a problem with this? Yes, the Naz is tanking today, but I just looked at CSCO and it's still trading at almost 100x trailing earnings and still has a PEG of 1.8! Now I'm not a genius, but I think I could find a lot better deals out there right now. Plus, if you're a LTBH investor, like myself, this is another bump in the long road to retirement and also a good time to make some selective purchases. So in conclusion, as mom always said "If you don't have anything smart to say, don't say anything at all."

Fool On!
jamesa40
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.