Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Picking my points to catch up on posts. I hope you all had lovely holidays. Sorry whafa 'bout the lessons learned.

I like a clear call like this. Good luck with it. I think you also called for a +30% loss by end of the year. For some reason, I think the damage occurs after the first, BWTHDIK from the peanut gallery.

Clear calls. We'll see. Lost my understanding and faith for a while during the recent melt up. It left me totally confused. I think I get "it" again: stocks remain overvalued.

Precious little harm in puctuating the primary bear trend with a heady rally here & there: that's why they invented stops, right?

Mmmmm... "leftovers,"

Jimi
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.