Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi
I thought I would suggest that PIL, Pilbara Mining is worth watching, they have a couple of announcements out about an alliance with Cisco. They will also have one or two upcoming floats. Worth watching.

Cheers
Noel
Print the post Back To Top
G'day Nic, welcome to our little board

My mate at work, reckons RVS- Revesco a health care, high tech incubator (read former gold mining company)
is a buy. Mainly due to takeover rumours that Mayne Nickless is interested. Shares around 40c shares each.

Lance
Hmm,
I heard the same thing about Capricorn Resources (CCR) a few months ago. They immediatly jumped from 4.5c to 6.5c and then back again and then stopped trading. They have changed name to B2B.net Technology but I cant find a listing for them now. Like RVS, B2B deal in health care based internet services. Perhaps another one to look at, Lance.

Al...
Yea well.... CCR

I am heavily involved and do not like my money being tied up for so long through the delisting .... conversion of 10:1 and the fund raising!

I have no choice though and I understand that the B2B.net prospectus finalised March 1.

It will be interesting whether the original shareholders of CCR (like myself) do get the required number of shares that we applied for in the new venture B2B, or the directors will ensure that 'friends' in need are friends in deed!

I do not trust any director of any of these small public companies - IMO they are only out for themselves so I expect a large portion of the application funds to be returned.

Word out was that the monies available for subscriptions easily made the prospectus oversubscribed before it was issued, hence they were allowed to take oversubscriptions from the applications.

T'is a waiting game!
That clears a few things up!!
I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Al...
Hi Lance

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Cheers
Noel