PINS on ZM

I have not seen this posted here, but ZM seems to be the preferred platform for companies, I have not seen anyone news of companies using Teams or Webex as a platform. Headline and snippet.

Pinterest Experiments With Zoom-Based Online Classes On Its Platform
In September, Pinterest released a beta version of Story Pins – a video feed similar to Facebook Inc’s (NASDAQ: FB) Facebook and Instagram Stories and Snap Inc’s (NYSE: SNAP) Snapchat, according to CNBC. Last week, Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) too announced a global rollout of a similar feature called Fleets.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.

11 Likes

I have not seen anyone news of companies using Teams or Webex as a platform

Most companies who already have corporate use of Microsoft Office products get Teams videoconferencing/sharing along with it. I don’t know if it is an extra cost, or part of the package. It works well enough that people aren’t complaining or demanding some other option.

It is very interesting, my company uses MS office and teams, but we also use zoom for VC. Teams is used for team document repository, but never being used for VC on large scale.