Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

pity that Oz came last - must have been a humbling experience for you both.
My warmest regards
Harmy - (I am ROTFLMAO !!)

Yep you & Fleming both on the floor laughing I'm sure, you see thats the point you Kiwis enjoy beating the Aussies too much. While the Aussie's total aim is to win no matter whom we play.

Flemings decision was gutless & vindictive.

the underarm bowl has now passed into sporting lore as a yardstick by which to measure any devious, unsportmanlike measure which a team uses to win.

Which has now been surpassed by Flemings unsportsmanlike behavour.

That Oz "sportsmen" chose to put winning before sportmanship is something Oz supporters will have to bear for a very long time.
Learn to live with it - it's going to be with you for a long time.

We have now you chaps need to bear the shame of your pathetic captains decision.....for a very long time.

I notice that both you and JR have studiously avoided answering my previous comment

MMMMMM what about a reply to my question...asked twice, I mean why even bother playing the match?

JR was at his most insulting, which is exactly what he intended his comments to be.

Insulting you could only feel insulted by what I said if you felt that was the truth.

Imagine the mighty all blacks throwing a game like that I don't think so, great proud teams always try to win. A team that trys not to win is not great or proud just desperate & pathetic.

JR

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.