Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Pixy, ExRO, NYMOM, and Retired121,

Thank you all for your answers. Without the agreement at hand your responses agreed with my other research that "in due time" was about the only standard.

I am off to implement calling the manager of his branch after I give him one more shot to do the right thing. As the branch is 2500 miles away it is difficult to sit in but would, in Princeton NJ, create quite the scene. Dont worry, I wouldnt be embarassed. I will use the SEC threat of fraudulent behavior if necessary as I have no further time for these folks to figure out the two details required (type of MRD she used, and total dollars) and report it to me and my sister.

thanks again for your inputs...

A final note for the retired from my experiences with my mother. Dont save your $$$ for your kids if they keep telling you to spend them. If you insist in not dying broke keep detailed records of what type of MRD/MDIB and beneificiary selections you made at 70.5.

Thanks again for all your help. The IRA data and articles were very helpful in researching how the entire process worked and have allowed me to sound intelligent when I really wasnt.

Regards,

jgc
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.