Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
https://americanactionnews.com/government/2021/07/21/dc-demo...

"DC Democrat Announces Plans for Black ‘Autonomous Zones’
July 21, 2021 | Matthew Williams

A former Democrat contender for D.C. city council, Addison Sarter, is expected to unveil an insane new ballot initiative to create segregated ‘autonomous zones’ for black people within the city which would have their own mayor and operate under their own separate legal code.[...]"

Regards, Ken
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
https://americanactionnews.com/government/2021/07/21/dc-demo......

"DC Democrat Announces Plans for Black ‘Autonomous Zones’
July 21, 2021 | Matthew Williams

A former Democrat contender for D.C. city council, Addison Sarter, is expected to unveil an insane new ballot initiative to create segregated ‘autonomous zones’ for black people within the city which would have their own mayor and operate under their own separate legal code.[...]"

Regards, Ken

---------------

Very creative. Slice up DC then later each slice can become a new state, ushering in the 1,000 year Democrat Reich.
No. of Recommendations: 1

I thought mandatory segregation and "redlining" were illegal...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Segregation yesterday
Segregation today
Segregation Forever

- Democrat racist George Wallace
No. of Recommendations: 3

...and will have their own retail stores they will call 'Looters' where only looting is allowed. The stores will be financed by George Soros. Anyone trying to pay for any item will be subject to arrest and prosecution.

BruceM

I dunno... worked out pretty good earlier this year in Seattle... in the short period of their 'ghetto', only had one murder IIRC... haven't seen the hepatitis infections report yet...

When we really think about it, what could POSSIBLY be the problem with having the capital city of the nation that leads the free world having sliced up ghettos?

Warsaw in the 1930's didn't turn out all the great, but that's because "they just didn't do it right!"

We might have insight on just how promising the idea is by reviewing DC's history, when Marion Barry was mayor. ELECTED TWICE. Second time after he was busted for drugs in a hotel room with his 'loose' girlfriend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=marion+barry+arrested&rl...

WDC is our supreme embarrassment; you can't make this stuff up.
No. of Recommendations: 2
And these autonomous zones will be "no go" areas for police I presume? Is there any dumb idea Democrats won't try?
folgore
And these autonomous zones will be "no go" areas for police I presume? Is there any dumb idea Democrats won't try?

To answer your question, at your next opportunity, listen to Sleepy, Da Hoe, Schumer, or Pelosi.

Daily, hourly they outdo themselves. It's almost like they're being scripted for NBC's SNL program.

America is a laughing stock.
No. of Recommendations: 0
If this happens these zones might become hubs for the next Silicon Valley or Wall Street or specialize in lucrative medical research.

I know this isn't an investing board but I'd suggest following this story and pouncing on real estate if it happens.