Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I am admitting defeat in CAPS.

It has become painfully obvious that my stock picking abilities are completely useless.

I will be selling each and every pick I have made and will let the chips fall as they may. Then I will make my exit from the CAPS community.

Please be warned that every one of you nearly 50,000 CAPS participants, that is currently ranked above me, that you will soon be one player closer to the bottom of this list. I know I have had a role to play here in maintaining support of the masses from the bottom, but my complete hatred for the color RED has driven me away.

Goodbye and good luck to all.

Print the post Back To Top
Cincy man. Don't go, try this instead. Change all your picks from green to red. Then you will be able to reverse your s&pred. Sure it is hard work, but you can do it. You could make up the 500 in a week. Don't make like yrtle and sit in the mud. Get up and change the game. Come on get up get on your way we have a lot to do today. 

Well it is April 1......maybe if I continue I can claim this as a joke.

Of course, the surest way to get my stocks to go up...is to predict them to fall.   LOL

Now you are getting it. What a good joke. I and others will be watching. Have some fun with it.