No. of Recommendations: 2
Please forgive my poor grammar and spelling in the post above, not to mention my incorrect use of the word 'antidote' for anecdote. For the past several days I have been dealing with a nagging head cold and am Dayquiled/Nyquiled and Rtussined out.

Note: I did not catch these errors myself as I usually do not proof nor re-read whatever I happened to write to begin with. An astute board member emailed me and gently nudged me to take another look at what I wrote. She is correct and I appreciate her not calling me a complete simpleton. Be that as it may.

Due to the aforementioned unforced errors I am knocking $1.50 off my revenue forecasting booklet for the first 1000 customers! These MGoose insider tips and easily followed guidelines represent a collection of past experiences along with special one of a kind wisdom gleaned insights direct to you from Kooba the Stock Dog's tenure as Head Mongoose. These make wonderful Christmas presents and there might be available discounts on orders of 5 booklets or more. We gift wrap on request and signed and numbered copies are available for slight additional costs.

Happy Holidays
....and....
All the Best,
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.