Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Please M. Konfell,

Do not keep us in suspense; only two more.

Thanks Sissylue, Dear Colleague from Candelaria, God Bless you... It seems you are the lucky one, ´cause I am going to post a replica of this one in Tag Heuer, as a tribute to the fact that it was there where I started posting in the Fall of ´98... It seems it was yesterday... When I started posting I was feeling very low albeit not depressed, then I started having fun with so many intelligent, learned and witty people that many times I thought I was getting addicted! That new cyber experience also gave room to fabulous cathartic
moments of bliss and understanding... but it was not easy, language and cultural barriers were sometimes hard to overcome... I am very happy I made true friends not much, but real ones that I hope to see sometime outside virtuality hopely soon, now that I am preparing a new real life in Spain, the Motherland of my ancestors... As soon as I get there, hopefully next Fall, I will post it with details so that any one could reach me there! Love to all, and don´t ever think this is a Farewell Address, I will keep posting even if not as frequent as before, since I am now , believe it or not, back in "high politics"... Well, Sissylue, thanks again for the sweet push... Love to all!!!

K... So now go Heuer to see the "landmark" ( As Zoe says: he he he)

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.