Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Please post a link when they profile someone who does the right stuff - it's like The Tortoise and the Hare and the media finds it about as interesting as watching cement set.

Greetings, rad, the media is a waste of time on matters such as these, in my opinion. Some things OUGHT to be regarded as truly interesting instead of being treated with little respect. I for one look for posts by you and by others like you who ARE doing the right stuff because there is a tremendous benefit to learning by example and one cannot have too many opportunities for insights when the masters share their knowledge. I will never profess to know all the ways in which I can be an optimally efficient saver or manager of my personal cash flow, so I am grateful to remain in learning mode. The media is missing a bet. Thanks heavens for the Fool in which there is encouragement to share what works among those who hope to learn.

xraymd

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.