Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
I tried accessing some of the paid boards and was denied last week, literally hours after I had last checked and succeeded. Perhaps my subscription lapsed during those few hours, yet I was not notified about the impending ending or asked to renew. Or perhaps something else is going on.

Anyway, the error message says to contact loginhelp@fool.com or to call a number. I e-mailed, but after not receiving a reply for almost a week, I called the number on the error page, only to hear a recorded message that there is no one to answer the phone and please contact fastlane@fool.com.

I suggest posting the correct e-mail on the error page, minus the phone number if no one is answering it (I am not sure why that is, given all of the technology available to forward calls, etc. There must be a better way!)
Print the post  

Announcements

Community Town Hall
Banter, potshots, and all the stuff we said you can't post on ITF. Why not try it?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.