Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
PMFJI, nut to me, this misses the point of a community like Stoneridge Creek. I would move before I need help. It would be good to move while you are active, and can enjoy the facilities, meet people who would be your peers, and have a great home base for travel. This seems to be what Malaoshi and hubby have done. They can enjoy visiting and being visited by the grandkids while enjoying a very comfortable place to live.

This is more or less our plan. We have registered to get a two bedroom apartment at https://carlsbadbythesea.org/ . Not as large or as luxurious as Stoneridge Creek, but it does enjoy the ocean. We are both shy people, and my hope is that the resort lifestyle will suit us well.

CNC

I totally see your point. We can't predict how things will go but we're not ready to give up the homestead just yet. Hopefully we won't wait too long.

Utahtea
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.