Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
Point 1: Why it's legal for the government to outlaw "group" marriages.
Because it doesn't discriminate against a class.

....sure it does, it discriminates against the class who wants group marriages.

They're not heterosexual nor homosexual nor bisexual...they're orgysexual.

Point 2: Incest.
Currently brother/sister marriages would meet the definition of one man and one woman. Yet we do not allow those. And no one is saying we should.

Just wondering, does my hot, tight shorts wearing, Britany-look-alike, 18 year old distant cousin count? The genetic overlap is minimal. I've been informed by my scientifically minded friends that the probabilities for offsprings with bucked teeth and recessed foreheads are small to none.

Do I also have to explain how allowing gay marriage won't lead to beastiality...

....do I also have to explain Richard Gere's intimate encounter with a certain type of a cute rodent??

or people wanting to marry their teddy bears?

oh yeah, and inject jealousy into my relationship with my 7 year old niece??
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.