Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Some say that this may actually help the Republicans...

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A67746-2001May23.html

Take care,
Spriteman

PS - Ace/Intensity/OMOV... I like your new username.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Some say that this may actually help the Republicans...

Yes, and I'm one of those "some." I have a feeling this will help in 2002, although I'm sure some of the Repubs with chairmenships will be less than happy.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Spriteman----good post

Now the loyal opposition will also have to put forward an agenda,rather than just sit back and snipe at President Bush's agenda.No longer can they just point fingers and place blame.Now they share it.

regards

delighted
No. of Recommendations: 1
No longer can they just point fingers and place blame. Now they share it.

Gee, you must be thinking about a different Democratic Party than the one I know about. The Democratic Party is a party that believes that everyone on their side is a victim of something. They don't accept blame for anything, but they are quite good at placing blame. I don't expect there will be any change after today.

No. of Recommendations: 1
although I'm sure some of the Repubs with chairmenships will be less than happy.

Not to mention all the support staff that just lost their jobs. This whole development is rife with humor, but it's going to hit a lot of people very hard in ways that are far from funny.

Twit