25% (3 Votes)
Cybersource
 0% (0 Votes)
Trintech
 25% (3 Votes)
Other
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Cybercash has been doing this since at least 1997. Cybersource just started this past month which means it's probably still not ready for prime time. I don't think Trintech is doing this at all.

Source for poll came from:

http://www.crn.com/dailies/digest/dailyarchives.asp?ArticleID=14223

Do not forget that ENTU VRSN and ?CKFR all provide security INCLUDING the menetary part of the deal. CYCH is more for the mom and pop operations IMHO.. wbley
wbley,

Isn't Cybercash baked into Checkfree? I know they established a relationship a few years ago.

Also, I wouldn't call IBM, Oracle, Ebay, GM, etc. mom and pop outfits, would you?...
I belive you may be confusing software integration/compatibility with customers. CYCH's software works with the ORCL and IBM databases but I do not think they would be consider customers rather akin to partners. Correct me if I am off base. wbley
How does that differ from Cybersource??

Mom and Pop would be who - the merchants ??

Ebay is a merchant , amazon auction is a merchant and they both use Cybercash but I wouldn't consider them Mom and Pop.

Yes, the majority probably are probably mom and pop -that's why they have 20,000 merchants, more than anyone else.

They also have as good or better connections to the major corporate players as any of their competitors.