No. of Recommendations: 1
No longer charge anything-paying them off and cutting them up
Don't charge anything - 0 balance - keep them around for emergency use
Use them for convience - pay full balance each month
Use them for whatever-keep it controled but don't always pay balance
Charge the wolrd - I am going to die anyway.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Use some for convenience and pay those off every months. Others are being paid down.
Michael
How about "use them for shoes, coats & suits (hard to find them to fit me, don't want to carry the cash around), catalog purchases, and hotel rooms & plane tickets (actual advantage to using credit cards)"

What I want to do is pay them both down & get to where only a real biggie like a trip to the east coast will have me carrying a balance & then only on one card for a short time. Eventually get to where we have enough $$ for a trip saved in advance.

- karen
Use them for convience - pay full balance each month

I chose this option, although it kills me to do so. :)

I am currently paying off credit card debt, so I can't say that I pay my cards off every single month. (hellooooo....if i did that i wouldn't be in paydown mode). However, the card that I DO use gets paid off every month--no interest accruing there.

d

wants to get rid of her CC debt NOW
Use some for convenience and pay those off every months. Others are being paid down.

I am in the same boat.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Other--

I'm charging expenses on them, but I can't get them paid off!

These are not "I have to have that new thingamabob" expenses, or even dinner and a movie expenses, or even "I need food to live" expenses, but my health and/or safety is at risk. (Root canal, faulty brakes, etc)

Of course, $1500 of my debt is actually past "have to haves" that I just never paid off. ARGH!
you didn't have an option
"use them for the bonuses . . free gas . . . free money . . etc"

joycets