Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I really wanted to choose...

I Like your Caboose.
No. of Recommendations: 1
That is one of my favorite episodes.

Bart: "Look Lis, if we slow the tape down you can actually see the exact moment when his heart breaks...right...there!"
Oh man. If only CaveRalphWiggum had survived the Valentine's Day Doppel Massacre.
I really wanted to choose...
I Like your Caboose.

I know. I figured some people would vote for it just because it was a good line. It's a little too sketchy for a child's Valentine's card though.

Agent
"It's a little too sketchy for a child's Valentine's card though."

Considering come of the things that Mrs. Krebapple (sp) has said in her class, I figure nothing's off limits at Springfield Elementary.

Considering come of the things that Mrs. Krebapple (sp) has said in her class, I figure nothing's off limits at Springfield Elementary.

For the teacher's, yes, but for Lisa...... I don't think we'd ever see her have something like that. If it was Bart, it wouldn't shock me.

Agent
In "I Love Lisa", Lisa gives Ralph a Valentine's Day card that has a picture of a little train on it. What does the card say?

But you forget - it also says 'Look in the Tunk'!

-mapletree
But you forget - it also says 'Look in the Tunk'!

Nope, that's the card that Ralph gives Lisa. The question is what does the card that Lisa gave Ralph say.

Agent
Well by the number of votes it looks like either we lost people and new people have joined us or no one has left. Either way, I'm happy and so should all of you (but one) because the correct answer today was "I Choo-Choo-Choose You." Now how could anyone forget that classic line I don't know. The only logical explanation is that they really liked the line "I like your caboose".

Agent
Nope, that's the card that Ralph gives Lisa. The question is what does the card that Lisa gave Ralph say.

D'oh!