Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yes, I will buy it.
No, after my free year I am outta here.
No, but if I still like TMF after my year, I'll buy more time.
Totally undecided as of now.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
I will go on public record here as undecided. I will not decide till I have to.
No. of Recommendations: 1
They can keep it
No. of Recommendations: 7
I did get a free year and I do plan to buy the Charter membership. Like another poster also stated, this will be my way of showing my support for something I believe in.

I understand there are people who are completely opposed to the pay to post idea. That is your perogative, and I truly respect that. For me, in the short year that I have been a member, I have gained so much in many ways. The $30.00 fee I'm willing to pay has already been paid back to me in immeasurable ways. The Fool has given me:

1. The courage to start investing (rather than thinking about it)
2. Taught me to better manage my finances and think long term, so now I live well and save even more than before
3. A wealth of information due to the wonderful posters who share their experiances, good and bad.
4. And last but not least, friendship. The Fools I have "met" here are considered friends. I laugh with them, cry with them and just listen if need be.

If $30.00 is the one thing that I can do to show my support for this wonderful community, then you can bet I will pay. I recently quit smoking, and the Quitting Smoking Board is a tremendous help. There alone I save about $30/week.

Again, this is only my perspective. I hope those who don't agree can respect that, just as I respect their reasons for opposing the fee. And like so many stated before, I would gladly give away my free membership, so that others can also benefit from this place.

Thanks for listening,

Donna
No. of Recommendations: 0
I already bought it.