Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What kind of cholesterol should it be today?
Burger King: Burger, Fries and a Coke
Sonic: Chicken strips and gravy, fries and a cranberry slush
Arby’s: Roast beef sammich, onion petals and a Pepsi
Long John Silvers: Fish, fries and a Pepper

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
8% (1 Vote)
Burger King: Burger, Fries and a Coke

23% (3 Votes)
Sonic: Chicken strips and gravy, fries and a cranberry slush

31% (4 Votes)
Arby’s: Roast beef sammich, onion petals and a Pepsi

38% (5 Votes)
Long John Silvers: Fish, fries and a Pepper

Long John's it is, at a little after 11am.

Thanks for playing!

impolite
No. of Recommendations: 2
How you stay so slim, eating food of this kind?

h&n
envious
How you stay so slim, eating food of this kind?

1) Being thin is an inhereted trait. Little Sis is 85 pounds (size 0), Mom is right at 105 now (size 6, but only because with age has come the MaidenNameButt). I'm the hefer at a size 2/4.

2) Most days, I eat right. I'm one of those freaks that eats fruit and veggies for snacks, and makes sure that I get a serving at each meal, too. I also make the kids eat their veggies, and "dessert" is usually a sweet fruit (apple, peach) of some kind.

3) I am active. When I bring my lunch, I wander off for a couple of miles during my lunch hour, then eat at my desk when I return. When we are camping, I start each day with a walk. When I put dinner in the oven to bake, the kids and I make a couple of laps around the block, or I help them ride their bikes our front or kick the ball around out back. My job is physical, in that I lug computers and equipment down, around, over and under all day. I run cables, I walk up and down the stairs, I bend down, reach up and move. All day. I am rarely at my desk, and when I AM, I usually have a computer or three behind me on my work table that I am rolling back and forth to.

4) I am also described as having "nervous energy". I'm the bouncing leg when sitting still kinda person.

So, yeah. I just burn the stuff off.

impolite