No. of Recommendations: 2
Yes
No

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Poll question: Should YKW be the REHP Board General and given custody of the FAQ?
100% (1 Vote)
Yes

0% (0 Votes)
No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's unanimous, welcome back hocus!

Well i gotta go to bed now, my wife says i'm tired.

100% (1 Vote)

Well, it's unanimous

I think you meant onanimous. <g>

1HF
No. of Recommendations: 3
I had to say no, only because I'd like it if new people to the board could read the FAQ and actually understand what the hell it's saying.
Poll question: Should YKW be the REHP Board General and given custody of the FAQ?

60% (6 Votes) Yes

40% (4 Votes) No

Looks like you might be in trouble, intercst. The Wave is coming for you.

B.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Before one gets eternal wisdom, it is customary to make a 'great journey'. Even the Beatles tried it.

I suggest that we recommend that YKW take a one year sabbatical, and travel to the hinterlands of Tibet, to study with the Buddhist monks at one of the temples for a year. One with as little as possible outside influence, say up at 13000 feet, on the side of a cliff, reached only by bucket lift.

NO electricity, no modern plumbing, a healthy home grown diet of natural grains and produce, a strenous exercise program, and hours of day of comtemplation of the world and, of course, the SWR.

There, he can meditate and review all the lessons, and formulate the ideas of 'The Great SWR tool'. However, he must stay a year, and of course, Rule #1 is silence, unless spoken to by a superior.

He can put his prayers of wishing to become board General and lead the masses into Passion Savings and the wisdom of the "Great SWR Tool".

After a year of accummulating the 'eternal wisdom' the rest of the board members at REHP can re-evaluate the 'wisdom' gained by YKW and take another vote.

What say you?

t
BenS: Looks like you might be in trouble, intercst. The Wave is coming for you.

heck, we just promote intercst to Commodore, or "El Supremo".....or 'Commander in Chief'......

I guess it will be like corporate America, where in some companies, every 3rd employee is a Vice President of something or other....

So we'll have a lot of "Generals" but they have to report to someone..... intercst...

YKW wasn't aiming high enough!

t.
<<Can you find it in your heart to help?

55% (11 Votes)
Yes

45% (9 Votes)
No

>>

In the fun loving spirit of intercst's Hocus posts, I voted YES!

Seattle Pioneer
This poll is going to cause some major hocomania.
Looks like you might be in trouble, intercst. The Wave is coming for you.

the one in Phuket was nothing compared to the one that will happen when middle class workers realize their destiny (am I starting to sound like him?)
No. of Recommendations: 4
SeattlePioneer writes,

In the fun loving spirit of intercst's Hocus posts, I voted YES!

So did I!

intercst
So did I!

intercst
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So did i, but then i regretted it when i remembered tngirl's post about how she gets a headache with his posts, they give me a headache after awhile too. Too much repeating, too much smoke machine, too many words, too much.

No. of Recommendations: 5
I wouldn't care if Hocus comes back and posts whatever the heck he wants; but I think it would be a horrendous mistake to give him access to FAQ. I don't understand banning anyone seeing as how there's an ignore fool button and an ignore thread button. If I don't want to read someone's posts all I have to do is click on that button. It's like the TV, if I don't want to watch a program no one is forcing me to turn the durn thing on. - Art
<<Before one gets eternal wisdom, it is customary to make a 'great journey'. Even the Beatles tried it.

I suggest that we recommend that YKW take a one year sabbatical, and travel to the hinterlands of Tibet, to study with the Buddhist monks at one of the temples for a year. One with as little as possible outside influence, say up at 13000 feet, on the side of a cliff, reached only by bucket lift.

NO electricity, no modern plumbing, a healthy home grown diet of natural grains and produce, a strenous exercise program, and hours of day of comtemplation of the world and, of course, the SWR.
>>

Heh, heh! No debates about "peak oil" either, I would suppose.

Do you have your reservations in yet?

Seattle Pioneer