Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Boulder
Denver
Colorado Springs
In the Rockies (not driving distance)
Out on the Plains (not driving distance)

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just because we're mostly in Denver doesn't mean we have to meet here though. Colorado has so many nice places to go.

Do you guys know about that Morrocan restaurant in Manitou Springs? The have a multi-course fixed price meal that's really interesting. It comes with a belly dancer too.

Miriam
...can eat without a knife or fork...
Just because we're mostly in Denver doesn't mean we have to meet here though. Colorado has so many nice places to go.

Do you guys know about that Morrocan restaurant in Manitou Springs? The have a multi-course fixed price meal that's really interesting. It comes with a belly dancer too.

Miriam
...can eat without a knife or fork...

~~~
Yep... I've noted more CS people chiming in. The primary reason for the poll, but also to get a view on the # of Fools in Colorado now.

Ooooo... Finger food. Don't know about the "belly dancer" though... <g> Yep, they can do some good stuff with curry. (Mmmmmm...)

Later...
Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Lovin' Poodles since I was born...
No. of Recommendations: 0

I agree and I would like to vote for the place with the belly dancer!! j/k

Jeremy
(who loves how this board stays active all day to keep me from working)

Ok, belly dancer it is. But no one told me about this meeting people thing! Will I have to shower?

t.
Ok, belly dancer it is. But no one told me about this meeting people thing! Will I have to shower?
~~~
...And shave if you plan on coming down to the Springs... <g> We do have some standards down here! LOL!

Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Still clean after all these years...
And shave if you plan on coming down to the Springs... <g> We do have some standards down here! LOL!

It's winter. Do I have to do my back too? I might catch a chill ...

t.
And shave if you plan on coming down to the Springs... <g> We do have some standards down here! LOL!

It's winter. Do I have to do my back too? I might catch a chill ...

~~~
All Neanderthalls should shave at least once a year!
Colorado Rule #10924... <g>

I am finally home now where the JOB thing can't distract me from two hours on the internet. I hope they don't start demanding dinner or something around here.

Speaking of food, are we really going to go to the Morrocan restaurant? When? The belly dancer is cool - kind of silly actually. I found the whole experience quite entertaining a couple of years ago. It wasn't cheap though, maybe $25.00. I don't know what it is now.

Miriam
...yum, yum...
Speaking of food, are we really going to go to the Morrocan restaurant? When? The belly dancer is cool - kind of silly actually. I found the whole experience quite entertaining a couple of years ago. It wasn't cheap though, maybe $25.00. I don't know what it is now.
~~~
Well, your in Denver, right? You're willing to drive to the Springs for a Moroccan meal? OK... I see if I can get more info about this. I'll keep you posted.

What about a lunch, as opposed to dinner? Should be cheaper. You got any other info for me about it? You said Manitou Springs? Got a name, or something close, for the restaurant? I'll see what else I can find.

Later...
Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Post & EMail...
How about Lost Mine Saloon just outside of Ward?

If you live in Colorado and haven't been to Ward lately, you are not a native nor a child of the 60's hold outs. {~:

Live to Ride .......o~'o Invest to Live, Vote to Count.
Learn from it all.
I went to a place like this years ago in Manitou. It was called Mataam Fez. I noticed the other day that there's now a place in downtown Colorado Springs that's has that same name. Don't know if its the same place or not.

Lael
How about Lost Mine Saloon just outside of Ward?

Is that where they shoot you if you use their driveway to turn around in? <g>

Sounds interesting. I'm up for an adventure.

Anywhere is fine. Lunch is fine for me with a couple of exceptions. I am skiing on Saturdays starting tomorrow. Also, my son is going to confirmation classes on Sunday mornings, so I couldn't be anywhere until 1:00 at the earliest. Other than that, count me in. Actually he's got this Sunday off, so I'm open all day.

Who's willing to be in charge?

Miriam
...Let's eat...
Ward residents are more prone to holding you down and tie-dying your shirt or blowing a hand rolled "natural grown" cigarette. Driveways, too many broken down VW-bugs or Volvos in them for you to turn around in one.

They don't have a care in the world up there, too darn happy to bother.
Ward residents are more prone to holding you down and tie-dying your shirt or blowing a hand rolled "natural grown" cigarette. Driveways, too many broken down VW-bugs or Volvos in them for you to turn around in one.

They don't have a care in the world up there, too darn happy to bother.

I think I need to move up there.

Miriam
...far too many cares...
Does a 45 minute drive count? If so, count me in the Colorado Springs group. If not, how many others are from the Cañon City area?

Jan
Does a 45 minute drive count? If so, count me in the Colorado Springs group. If not, how many others are from the Cañon City area?
~~~
Oooo... Sorry. I didn't think to include the Pueblo area... But hey, if you want to join those of us in the Springs, you're quite welcome. Just keep an eye on the board.

Later...
Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'