Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
<<Which of the following statements best describes you?>>

None of your business.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Does the pole limit to four questions?

Quick, which presidential candidate has had a hand in saving over one million lives over the last 35 years. Hint: his party affiliation is the name of one of the CREE LED colors.

Now, if you or a loved one lived through a traffic accident, then vote with gratitude. Not everything is money.

peace

Michaelpfool
Does the pole limit to four questions?

No, it can do more than that... I just tried to keep it as simple as possible. I see your "I'm something else" category is making a strong showing.

I'm surprised at the number of people who've voted so far, and I like the balance that I see. Very interesting.

Cheers,

orangeblood

TMFOrangeblood: I posted a nearly identical poll on the CSCO board a few weeks ago and was soundly flamed for my trouble. I had, in addition to liberal and consevative listed Populist and Libertarian as choices. As I recall, Libertarian was a close second (to conservative).

PS to Michaelphool: would that color you mentioned be "red"? *grin*

Regards. Thetis.
TMFOrangeblood: I posted a nearly identical poll on the CSCO board a few weeks ago and was soundly flamed for my trouble. I had, in addition to liberal and consevative listed Populist and Libertarian as choices. As I recall, Libertarian was a close second (to conservative).

Hi Thetis,

I think this Cree board is about as thoughtful and mature as I've seen in Fooldom. You're right, I would have been crazy to post that poll on certain other boards. ;)

orangeblood