Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
Porsche oughta have it's !s kicked/head examined.

I'd say, "Pass the Tabasco", but after seeing the pix, I'm not sure even that'd
help...

Cheers!
~Markux
(...wondering if TMF is going to start building SUVs next...)

Aside from the abomination that is the Porsche SUV, anyone else check out the pictures of the Mazda RX-8? Yeesh. That's ugly.

Wot
anyone else check out the pictures of the Mazda RX-8? Yeesh. That's ugly.
===*===

Yeah, what is it with the auto manufacturers these days? I mean the RX-7 was GOOD looking, Porsche 911s are too in their own way but this lot, sheesh.

Yeah, what is it with the auto manufacturers these days? I mean the RX-7 was GOOD looking, Porsche 911s are too in their own way but this lot, sheesh.

I liked the later models of RX-7 as well, especially the convertible. I think they're just trying to be different now without having any real idea of what they want to change. At least that's the way it looks. "Hey, we can't just make it look like the old one even though the old one was just dandy. Let's make it the new one look like a cross between a Lotus and a '77 El Dorado..."

I've never been a huge fan of the style of the 911, but they're great cars. My favorite 911 body style was the Targa model with the huge Whale Tail and the wheel wells that protruded noticeably from the sides of the vehicle. Now THAT had style.

Wot