Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Running Win10 and just upgraded to
R38.29
B27.1.38.29

Is it me or is the Portfolio View gone? I think I used to see all holdings in all accounts -

I used to be able to see Investing, get an overview and then go to Portfolio which I had customized for daily changes etc.

Did they get rid of that?

nag
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Running same version and I still have the portfolio view. Investing> Portfolio. They seem to have been working on an update on their dashboard so maybe they defaulted to it. That view along with Portfolio x-ray, Performance & Allocations are all available in the Investing section/tab.
Running Q Premier.
No. of Recommendations: 0
It must be me.
I must've customized one of those tabs -
My Portfolio is there, but I had another page (view?) with many more columns with different info in it.
Maybe something I customized reverted back to another view.

nag
No. of Recommendations: 1
I must've customized one of those tabs...
Maybe something I customized reverted back to another view.

I was thinking that very thing when I first read your post.

If you go to the Portfolio view, in the top-left-hand corner you'll see a drop-down box that says "Show:". You can try the various options in that drop-down box to see if the view you're used to is still saved as one of those various views in that list.

Draggon
No. of Recommendations: 1
That was it!
Thank you - I found my 'view'

nag