Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 10
Possible death of the American Experiment may be on it's way... Thanks to Trump, His Republicans, Fox News and the rest of the right-wing propaganda machine.

Trump, His Republicans, Fox News and the rest of the right-wing propaganda machine have no morals, no true love of the constitution, no true love of a diverse American citizenship.

The link below is to the story that goes through what may well happen in November and December of this year.

This may be the last year of our great experiment.

This could be last year of everything that truly makes our country exceptional.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-trump-could-lose-election-still...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
So what's the loss. According to the MSM we are a bunch of ignorant, rude, racist, sexist, obnoxious, ugly, fat, losers.

What do you think we should try next? The Venezuela experiment? The Russia experiment? England, China, Finland, Iraq, Israel?

C'mon, help me out here.
No. of Recommendations: 39
So what's the loss. According to the MSM we are a bunch of ignorant, rude, racist, sexist, obnoxious, ugly, fat, losers.

I didn’t know Trumpers were ugly and fat.

What do you think we should try next? The Venezuela experiment? The Russia experiment? England, China, Finland, Iraq, Israel?

I have an idea.

Why don’t we get rid of Trump and return to the American experiment?

AW
No. of Recommendations: 0
My fear: even if Biden wins the right wing insanity will have hardened into the new American fascism. Bunch of sick *******.
No. of Recommendations: 1
What do you think we should try next?

Well . . . Your comment confuses me. Do you think the scenario described in the article is an acceptable way to continue the American Experiment? If not, then you need to answer your own question. The article suggests a way to avoid ending the American Experiment. You seem to think that's a bad thing. So what do you think needs to be tried next . . . after Trump and his cult end the American Experiment?