Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Someone mentioned a stock on the Gorilla listserv which I hadn't heard of, so I looked a little deeper and it does appear to have good prospects.ILOG is a French company that makes software components for many large B 2 B companies.ILOG's customer list already includes SEBL, SAP and Oracle amongst others.They don't appear to have Gorilla possibilities because they don't hold any patents, however they are the leader in their field and with the proper expansion and development they do have the makings of a future king.They have had a recent runup in their stock price so someone has heard of them but the market cap is still not large.Their earnings haven't been much but should take off this year.If you go to their website you can get more information and even listen to a conference call.I'd be interested in hearing the views of this board's members as to ILOG's possibilities.
Neil
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
These message boards are a great help to the novice investor like myself.Especially this one and the S.I. GG.I've learned at least as much from the boards as from the Motley Fool features.I never would have read the Gorilla Game book(had never heard of it). I only took my IRA money out of my balanced mutual fund a month ago.Since then I've established holdings in BRCM, BWEB, CSCO,ELON,GMST,HD,ILOG,JDSU,LPTHA,NOK,QCOM and SEBL.My IRA is now worth 16% more than it was a month ago.Much credit has to go to the people who share their knowledge on these boards.Thank you.
BTW, please check out ILOG.It is up 27 points since my post about it on 2/28.
Neil
Print the post Back To Top