No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Folks!

This is my 1st post, so here goes. I have a full-time job and contribute to the max to my 401k ($10.5k for year 2000). I did some moonlighting as a consultant thru the year, will be getting a Form 1099 (I was paid in full) and *gulp* haven't paid any taxes on this additional income (which equals about 30% of my annual salary). My question is: is there some retirement plan (Roth, Keogh, etc.) in which I can dump some of this extra cash I earned in order to minimize my upcoming tax bill?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.