Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
It is with great pleasure that I hit post 500. If not for TippyK, I would have been here months ago. Thanks to all the fools who make it worth posting. To name a few:

olegik
DarrelPR
Sera1
nelson0
MichaelR
TMFOrangeblood
CrazyLegsPat
amynorcom
catfyre, catfyre, catfyre
pmarti
jimmy4
and all other favorite fools.....

A Special shout to the GMR board. Funny, funny stuff. Good people. Take a ride on the Short Bus over there.

CLP, my pop is a retired Neurosurgeon. So what? This is one top notch human being. Did he make money? Absolutely! Was he a money grubber? No way! He worked at a county hospital for thirty five years in Cleveland. Much of his care was spent on the indigent. He saved countless lives, with his god given skills. He also showed the upmost respect, and compassion for all that he served. He taught me how important it is to love life, and make friends, and respect others. He also showed me the importance of a strong work ethic, and giving it 100% all the time. Along with my Mom, (who is an incredible woman), I struck gold for parents. Better than winning the lottery.

While I didn't inherit his massive I.Q., if I can treat people who cross my path, half as well as he has for 75 years, than my life is worth something.

DJ
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.