No. of Recommendations: 2
I think Qaz may have been the one to talk about Village Farms. I just wanna give y'all another one that I bought along with village farms. It's symbol is APHQF. It seems to be a purer play and moves many percentages more than Village does(in either direction). Bought it a week ago and up 30plus% already.
They have over 100,000 sq ft of green house space with financing to begin expansion to over 1 million. That was the most aggressive I'd seen from a list of pot plays.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Got a link to the Investor Page?

I would like to listen to the confrence calls and such.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Do they give free tours of their facilities ala Busch Garden's "taste the product" at their breweries?

Also, what aisle are the pot pies?

Thank-you.
They appear to be all medicinal right now vs. Veggies like village farms?
The industry in canookia seems to be much farther along but that's really no moat as far as if U.S. goes legal on a federal level. There are millions of acres here that have long growing seasons and can cut out the green houses. Depending on how much quality control is lost? But for pure recreational purposes maybe Phillip Morris would jump on board and drop some tobacco?
Vermont and New Hampshire getting on board. How soon til the big New England population states join in?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/01/09/new-hampsh...
During the quarter, Aphria sold 652.7 kilograms of medical cannabis and this resulted in

Village Farms will start at 75,000 kilograms and go up from there. The all cost for production is conservatively projected at 1.00 dollar a gram vice 1.75 to 2.23. (Aphria reports .95 per gram production cost and the writer at Investor village report these raw numbers also. Saying that .75 cents a gram is the industry cost.

I will stay with Village Farms for now. Maybe I am just an old conservative geezer.

Cheers
Qazulight
Village Farms perked up right after your post lol! Up 20% now. Glad to say it is about 1/3 of my pot. About a half position as Saul would say.
APHQF Conference call here:
#855 859 2056
Access code 9166427

9 consecutive quarters of EBITDA Profits.
220,000 kilos a year by 2019.
Anyone remember sonnypage and Silver Wheaton?
Take a look at this interesting play.
CBWTF
No. of Recommendations: 0
Very interesting.
Anyone remember sonnypage and Silver Wheaton?
Take a look at this interesting play.
CBWTF

Yeah, I remember sonnypage used to write some biographical accounts of his time in the service that were just riveting. I think he got into SLW about 3 years into the 10 year bull market in precious metals. Can't speak for him, but his arguments for SLW (and my continued resistance finally being eroded) led me, years later, to buy SAND.

I think he'd like CBWTF, but would want to see more history....but I may be totally wrong on that...

Another thing about sonnypage that I have trouble with to this day was his graciousness under fire and criticism here at TMF.....I think I'll always envy him that trait....

Poz