Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I like the list that Mr. Buckley has put together and is posted over at SI listing industries with hte potential of forming a tornado and therefore creating Gorilla breeding grounds. I am wondering is what other's opions are regarding regarding the flat panel display market. With the advent of OLED (organic light emmiting display) technology--could the be a mist growing within which one might find a gorilla?

It seems to me that when bright clear displays can be made that are thin, flexible, transparent, use little power, etc., Applications for displays could expand in a big way. Add patent ownership for OLED technology and (probably most important) an economic means of production for long lasting ones and perhaps ...?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.