Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I have been watching tius stock sine the ipo last week, I think it has potential. What do you all think out there?
Print the post Back To Top
I bought it at 24 7/16 and I have been hoping ever since that someone would see some potential for this company. They have anounced aggrements with Town & Country Trust and John Q. Hammond Hotels to be there provider for high speed internet access. I just started trading online and I've already lost 47% on my first trade and I would hate to take a loss on it but it seems to get worse every day. I think I will keep it for now and see it they can turn a profit or at least decrease there losses significantly in the next year or less.

...I feel your pain...I got the IPO price and I'm hurting! However, I feel strongly that this company has great potential. They have shown that they have what it takes to get the contracts in their special niche area; now we have to hope they execute in a profitable manner.

Unforunately, this company came out in the middle of the big Internet-IPO chill. I also think that its recent poor performance has something to do with the underwriter; they don't seem to be supporting this stock. The bummer is that in this market, no one is taking risks, and the herd's attention has been turned away. Ask any "knowledable" trader and they will readily confirm that CAIS is one of those losers that dipped below offering..geesh, feel sorry for you, too bad you're so stupid, you poor pathetic thing etc etc

DON'T BELIEVE IT. This company is just waiting to burst out and romp around. They have new contracts, they have patents on great technology, they will succeed. We just have to be patient, wait until the losers have all jumped ship, the shorts are out, and the daytraders forget about us...in a couple weeks I bet we get coverage by a large firm, CAIS will announce a bunch of new contracts, and we'll start rolling!

One more thing: I think that this company had too many shares go out via WIT etc...in fact, I got mine from WIT, but what I am getting at is this: these online brokerages got a ton of CAIS...practically anyone who asked at WIT got it. What does this do to the stock? IMHO, it puts a lot of novices (myself included) in control of the stocks fate. For example, many of us are new to this and unsure of our decisions, but thought we would get a nice pop and easy profit. When it didn't happen the vast majority of us were stunned...and most of us are panic selling. The big boys know this...they are lurking out there like wolves ready to pick up any scraps we drop...

The only way we can help this stock is to HOLD ON. DON'T SELL! I think it will get worse before it gets better. I am giving this one at least 30 days, and more likely 6 months. I really believe that CAIS will make me a lot of money, if they can execute on their new contracts profitably. GO CAIS!
I also got in on the IPO from WIT as part of my grab-any-IPO-at-the-offering-price strategy. So far it has worked out well in this down market with a few exceptions like CAIS. However, I love the business and also own ATHM, AOL, and MSPG in the same industry.

People want broadband and only a tiny fraction have it. I must hold for a least 60 days to continue my strategy, but may hold on well beyond that if this looks promising. Good luck all. Go CAIS

Long on CAIS.