Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 35
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/12284...

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way. [...]

Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis. O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "Fast and Furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion. [...]

President Vladimir Putin could never have imagined anyone so ignorant or so willing to destroy their people like Obama much less seeing millions vote for someone like Obama. They read history in America, don't they? Alas, the schools in the U.S. were conquered by the Communists long ago and history was revised thus paving the way for their Communist presidents. Obama has bailed out those businesses that voted for him and increased the debt to over $16 trillion with an ever increasing unemployment rate especially among blacks and other minorities. All the while promoting his agenda.

See excerpts of Putin speech at the link. Apparently, Putin is a seer.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Having seen "Lincoln" this weekend, these two comments on this blog are particularly cogent:

Tony Fletcher · Cisco Certified Network Associate Security

I have been shocked for years that [libs] don't know Republicans fought and won the Civil War and became a [political] party solely to end slavery. Democrats wanted to keep slavery. Current Vice President told a crowd of African Americans the Republicans want to put you back in chains. If Bush or [Biden] then did that they would have been done for as a [political] party in America forever.

Six million people died to free slaves and indirectly they're becoming government slaves again and being used as pawn. Along with Hispanics and African Americans, the unemployment levels are outrageous.

Hispanics in millions (Oct 2012): 2,469 Current Unemployed + 12,471 not in labor force (gave up looking for work over the years) / 37,058 Hispanic population = 40.3151%.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm

NEW NEWS IS [LIBS] DON'T KNOW THAT OBAMA IS DEPORTING 400,000 ILLEGAL MEXICANS PER YEAR, DOUBLE BUSH'S ANNUAL DEPORTATIONS WERE OF 200,000 PER YEAR. The Hispanic community was tricked into thinking Democrats are on their side. There is an economic definition when a President says one thing then does the opposite when in office.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/obamas-record-h...

African Americans in millions (Oct 2012): 2,684 Current Unemployed + 11,295 not in labor force (gave up looking for work over the years) / 30,027 African American population = 46.55476%.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

[Unemployment figures for] whites are enormous, too. We all really need to be marching down to the White House and all court houses protesting. We all need to come together before it's too late. Stop thinking about me me me me me me me me me and stand up for your country for God's sake before it's too late. These numbers will only increase over the next 4 years.

Forest Miller · Top Commenter · Chicago, Illinois

The GOP fought slavery tooth and nail. Ever hear the story of the 40 Republican blacks running for their lives through the forest that were all gunned down by Democrats? Simply for having the nerve to want to be free men? To vote? To be Republicans? The only reason the GOP is considered the White Man's party is because the Democrats have been better able to sell [it that way]. WE ARE THE PARTY OF EQUALITY. We are the party that wants opportunity for all, not slavery to the white man's welfare state.

Highly recommend Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln." Makes you see libs for what they really are--and always have been.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Did the Lincoln movie actually call out the democrat party? I find it hard to believe that Spielberg would go there.
No. of Recommendations: 4
TheDope1 wrote: Did the Lincoln movie actually call out the democrat party? I find it hard to believe that Spielberg would go there.

Oh, yes, very much so. The Dems used the N word several times and called blacks unfit for anything but slavery.

Surprised me, too, that Spielberg would be so blunt in depicting Dems as ignorant racists but that, in fact, is what they were.
No. of Recommendations: 1
BTW, Spielberg's "Lincoln" is based on the book, "Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln."

Acclaimed historian Doris Kearns Goodwin illuminates Lincoln's political genius in this deeply original work, as the one-term congressman and prairie lawyer rises from obscurity to prevail over three gifted rivals of national reputation to become president.

Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln is a brilliant multiple biography and New York Times bestseller centered on Lincoln's mastery of men and how it shaped the most significant presidency in the nation's history.

"Endlessly absorbing.... A lovingly rendered and masterfully fashioned book," says The Wall Street Journal, and "An elegant, incisive study,” comes from The New York Times. The book will be rereleased October 16, 2012 as the movie tie-in edition for Steven Spielberg's Lincoln starring Academy Award-winner Daniel Day-Lewis as our country's most important president.

http://www.doriskearnsgoodwin.com/books.html#team-of-rivals

The movie was so excellent, I'm going to see it again in the theater, something I rarely do. The acting by all players was superb (James Spader!) and the sets and costumes simply amazing.
Here are three clips from the film that I think are unique to Kearns' site.

http://www.doriskearnsgoodwin.com/lincoln-the-movie.html
One last thing about "Lincoln." Before seeing the movie, it might be a good idea to bone up on the Emancipation Proclamation and the subsequent Congressional battle to pass the 13th Amendment. The narrative moves quickly and key parts might be over your head unless you refresh your memory about this most important part of our nation's history. Of course, the Internet is filled with good primers; for example...

http://www.historynet.com/emancipation-proclamation
Here's another clip, this one with James Spader. Gosh, this movie is good!

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2109056793/
Oh, yes, very much so. The Dems used the N word several times and called blacks unfit for anything but slavery.

Surprised me, too, that Spielberg would be so blunt in depicting Dems as ignorant racists but that, in fact, is what they were.

Did the term "Copperheads" come up? You could have applied it to today's democrats during the Iraq War :fume
Did the Lincoln movie actually call out the democrat party? I find it hard to believe that Spielberg would go there.

And the musical I saw last night, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, made it clear that Jackson was a Democrat (he was the first Democratic president) while also making it clear that he hated and murdered Indians and kept slaves. I was somewhat surprised that that stuff wasn't downplayed for a Portland audience.

--fleg
You may be encouraging their defined "Proletariat" Masses to become "Uppity"!
Thanks, CC. I did need reminding.

arrete
No. of Recommendations: 31
Have you lost your mind? Quoting Pravda and Putin's opinions on Obama?

Wow, Party First really *is* treason.
"Have you lost your mind? Quoting Pravda and Putin's opinions on Obama?"

IF they are right...why not quote them?

t.
I jess wants my free stuff. Dats all i kare bout. Know what I'm sayin'?
arrete wrote: Thanks, CC. I did need reminding.

I wish this board had an edit feature (as well as spell check).
JoshRandall sez: I jess wants my free stuff. Dats all i kare bout. Know what I'm sayin'?

Yeah, I hear that a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c
No. of Recommendations: 11
I jess wants my free stuff. Dats all i kare bout. Know what I'm sayin'?

Gotta love a thread where a bunch of Republicans are patting themselves on the back for Lincoln-era accomplishements towards ending slavery and generally not being racist a-holes and then one of them tries to do a victory lap by satirizing an ethnic affect. Classic.
Acclaimed historian Doris Kearns Goodwin illuminates Lincoln's political genius in this deeply original work, as the one-term congressman and prairie lawyer rises from obscurity to prevail over three gifted rivals of national reputation to become president.

The 1860 election is an interesting puzzle.

The second and fourth place candidates together beat Lincoln in the popular vote. Both were Democrats, as was the third-place candidate. Lincoln got under 40% of the popular vote.

Douglas, the guy who placed second in the popular vote, placed fourth in the electoral vote. This was because there was a near-perfect division: states where Lincoln and Douglas contested against each other and nobody else was worth mentioning, and states where neither Lincoln nor Douglas did at all well. There were only three exceptions in 33 states: Douglas won Missouri while Lincoln placed fourth, and Lincoln won in Pennsylvania and Oregon with Douglas placing third. The 16 states where Lincoln and Douglas placed first and second had enough electoral votes to choose the President, and to spare - and Lincoln won all of them except New Jersey.

Lincoln had an absolute majority in every state he won except Oregon and California. So he probably would have won against a united Democrat Party, since without those two states he would have had 173 electoral votes - and needed 145. This in spite of having under 40% of the popular vote.

The unanswerable question is to what extent the Democrat infighting repelled would-have-been-Democrat voters inspiring them to stay home or vote for Lincoln, in states that Lincoln won. Unite the Democrats and get a 1% shift in Illinois or Indiana plus a 2.5% shift in Ohio (or forget all of them and get a 4% shift in New York), and Lincoln would have lost.
warrl wrote: Lincoln got under 40% of the popular vote.

So when Mary Todd Lincoln (Sally Field) said, "No is loved as much as you by the people. Don't waste that power," that wasn't really true.
The movie was so excellent, I'm going to see it again in the theater, something I rarely do. The acting by all players was superb (James Spader!) and the sets and costumes simply amazing.

I agree completely, believe it or not.
warrl wrote: Lincoln got under 40% of the popular vote.

So when Mary Todd Lincoln (Sally Field) said, "No is loved as much as you by the people. Don't waste that power," that wasn't really true.

Well he DID get more of the popular vote than any other ONE person in that election.
----------------------------------------------------------
I loved the part of the movie where Sally Field took out a Sharpie and wrote, "Union" on a piece of cardboard and held it up. A very powerful message, and some might say it helped keep our country together through the Civil War. Food for thought.
What a riot! I had to read your comment a couple of times. I kept thinking, "I don't remember a Sharpie."
No. of Recommendations: 4
Not surprising that you believe Pravda, but 20 other people?

Weird and sad.
Have you lost your mind? Quoting Pravda and Putin's opinions on Obama?

Wow, Party First really *is* treason.

Liberals through around the treason label a lot, but I don't see any evidence of treason. I guess if you tell this lie often enough, you are hopeful that people will believe it.
JoshRandall sez: I jess wants my free stuff. Dats all i kare bout. Know what I'm sayin'?

Yeah, I hear that a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c

CC

Good video. That in a nutshell is Obama's view for Amerika. Perhaps that one "lady" should have "thought" first before having six kids.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 17
Not surprising that you believe Pravda, but 20 other people?

Weird and sad.

What's sad is Amerika's main stream media is so far to the left that they make Pravda look middle of the road. I recall the old days of Pravda and Tass (No news in the truth and no truth in the news). That now could apply to Amerika's MSM (aka Obama cheerleaders).

Mike
What's sad is Amerika's main stream media is so far to the left that they make Pravda look middle of the road.

Crazy talk.

Major newspapers in the U.S. are mostly middle-of-the-road, with a standard distribution (bell curve) of liberal and conservative exceptions. If anything, they skew right since small-town papers tend to be more conservative and there are so many more of them. For the most part, newspapers reflect the political views of their readerships. (This makes intuitive sense when you realize they are, first and foremost, businesses.)

Television news is, almost by definition, designed for a mass audience, with Fox and MSNBC targetting left and right wing niche audiences, respectively.
"What's sad is Amerika's main stream media is so far to the left that they make Pravda look middle of the road. I recall the old days of Pravda and Tass (No news in the truth and no truth in the news). That now could apply to Amerika's MSM (aka Obama cheerleaders)."

That is what I love about wingnuts, when in doubt they just double down on crazy.