Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Pretty crappy week.

Got shaken out of my LXK short which ended up with a V top. Will probably re-enter on Monday. I still like the setup. NFLX blew up on some nonsense social media chatter and I lost 75% of my gain. Will look to exit the position in advance of earnings but may pick up a cheap put. Could see it going either was on earnings.

Obviously metals are dying. Glad I didn't follow my TA master and trade long.

GME still making new highs. This should set up for a beautiful short when it turns over.

ASTX with new highs on four consecutive trading days. Narrowing ranges indicates it is getting toppy however RSI still increasing. This should also be a nice short although I am a little leery of shorting biotechs. I guess buying a couple of calls to hedge a short would be prudent.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.