No. of Recommendations: 0
I also had a bad experience with Priceline. Part of it was out of their hands, due to weather conditions affecting my flight, but the travel service representative changed my flight to another day without getting my approval. I was trying to find out where I stood with Delta b/c due to bad weather I was not going to make my connecting flight and needed help. I tried to get on a later flight out of Atlanta (where I was connecting)or switch my flight to the next day. I got nowhere with Priceline or Delta so I decided to take my chances and take my original floght and hope I get to my final destination somehow. I had been on the phone with Priceline when I made my decision and hung up to go to the airport. Between hanging up and getting to the gate they changed my flight to another day (two day later) without asking me. I was pissed. I had to fly standby on a flight I paid to be on. They did their best to compensate me, but it definitely was not enough or worth the hassle.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.