No. of Recommendations: 0
What did you expect?
Direct flights to Europe are curretly offered at less than $400 by the major carriers for direct flights, you were willing to pay $330 with a stop. Is it worth it?
I once tried a cheap flight to Europe through Island. Never again. You have to wait in Island for several hours for your connecting flight in the middle of the night.
I agree with you that they should include the "extras", but the real problem comes, as you mentioned, when your flight is cancelled.
I do not agree with your statement about custonmer service. You had your chance to give the tickets back, you did not take it. Don't come back a few days later and suddenly want, what you declined earlier.

What do other fools think?

I say you got what you thought you paid for and a lot more, less service, more money.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.