No. of Recommendations: 0
I bet Yi-Hsin Chang uses Priceline again.The user just has to learn how to take advantage of the system to there benifit. Flying used to be fun not any more. Its like riding in a cattle car. First class is over priced.So I go for the cheapest seats I can get. We fly around 100,000 miles per year.Using priceline saves about $5,000 per year which gives us extra money to party like a fool where ever we go. It takes me about 5 minutes to request tickets. 80% of the time I get a fill on first request. I also get paperless tickets. Where else can you get that kind of savings on your money?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.