Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Principia Scientific had a link and data to this study. And you, instead of replying to the argument you are attacking Principia Scientific! This means you have nothing to say and you lost the argument.

Principia Scientific had no such link : LIE #1
Points 1-4 Address your Argument https://boards.fool.com/my-alex-my-my-referencing-principia-... LIE #2

Principia Scientific is about as scientific as the Church of Scientology. Just because it has a science reference in its name does not make it "gospel" Principia Scientific is like The Onion without a sense of humor and it is totally reasonable to attack the source of an opinion if the author has ulterior motives. It is up to the reader to make that judgement and not to regurgitate garbage just because it fits his or her viewpoint.

In reference to the 1,500% over count. Did you actually read the article that was referenced? Let me quote to help you "The CDC website admitted that only around 6% of COVID recorded deaths were due entirely to the Coronavirus" . This is not news, we have known this all along. In most cases COVID s a contributing factor and without COVID most of the 600,000 deaths would not have happened. A typical example: patient is admitted with positive COVID test and raspatory distress. Patient dies of heart attack. COVID or not COVID related death.

If anything the COVID deaths are a gross undercount. Take the average death rate of the USA and compare it to 2020. 2020 is about 15% higher than normal. Why? COVID, Severe weather, and old white guys offing themselves in record numbers among other factors. Count the specific incident cases and subtract those from the total and you have the COVID death rate.

Here is the link from the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm
I doubt if you will read it.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.