Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Prior year results
2018 46%
2019 60%
2020 78%
2021 79%

*Note that I pretty much finished 2021 at ATH, as I started pivoting to cash after a great Nov 2021. Which means my 2022 progress is also about how far off my ATH I am.

2022 (below are where port is YTD, and not the performance of the month by itself)
Jan -4.5%
Feb -1.2%
Mar +.09% (ok, call it 1%!)
Apr -10%
May -14%
June -17.5%

---

Blah.
"Remember when" vibes for when I was flat at end of March. Oh well.

What happened this month? I can barely remember, and just not motivated to validate, but it was something like fact that I didn't time bear market rallies very well. I either got in too soon, and then didn't ride them long enough.

So the hole got a little deeper. Ugh.

90% cash.
Still waiting for the bottom and pretty sure this ain't it.

Too exhausted from work/life to comment more, but still like the same companies and I want to buy them. Eventually.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.