Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
DeSantis has said he will sue the Biden administration if it enacts a proposal to mandate private businesses to require workers to get vaccinated or undergo weekly coronavirus testing. The mandate would apply to private sector businesses with 100 employees or more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ron-desantis-says-bi...

I've gotta hand it to DeSantis. His priorities have been consistent all along. ECONOMY, JOBS, POLITICAL POWER, and CATERING TO THE POORLY EDUCATED.

Never mind all of the people who died unnecessarily in Florida and the country. Never mind all the time, effort and money wasted with political wrangling, lawsuits and stupid policies.

And speaking of stupid policies, can somebody explain to me how our travel policies make sense? You can board an Amtrak train or fly without evidence of vaccination or a negative Covid test. They are very lax re social distancing....no empty seats is their goal. And yet, they literally SCREAM at people to wear masks. (which, BTW, LEAK!)

We can't have it both ways. Either Covid is gone (it ISN'T) or we're dealing with preventable sickness and death (we ARE). I HATE wearing a mask, but I'll take that over a ventilator!

Too bad they can't mask (muzzle) Ron DeSantis. He's more dangerous than any pitbull I've known.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I've gotta hand it to DeSantis. His priorities have been consistent all along. ECONOMY, JOBS, POLITICAL POWER, and CATERING TO THE POORLY EDUCATED.

Sorry, but I disagree. The only priority DeSantis has ever/Ever/EVER had is to be Trump's successor.

Let's pretend that we believe that if we found exactly the right words and speak them to DeSantis, he and other Reps would respond logically (as we define it).
Print the post Back To Top