MK76’s Activity

Wed Jan 9

Recommendation

MK76 recommended Gclever88's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 4:50 PM

Square New Service

Mon Dec 24

Recommendation

MK76 recommended SaulR80683's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 6:05 PM

OT - Bert's take on the markets

Sat Dec 15

Recommendation

MK76 recommended SaulR80683's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 4:13 AM

OT - Our Year End Conviviality Thread!

Mon Dec 3

Recommendation

MK76 recommended SaulR80683's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 12:31 PM

I needed help: Assistant Board Managers

Mon Oct 15

Recommendation

MK76 recommended Starrob's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 4:27 PM

Okta 2018 Investor Day

Fri Sep 14

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 8:38 AM

Re: Oh Saul, where oh where

Saul,
Thanks for clearing that up. As soon as i hit “submit message” i realized this might have happened and you might not consider wix and payc as “actual” positions.
Thanks again, this board is the best thing happened to me in my investment [more]

Thu Sep 13

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 4:29 PM

Re: Oh Saul, where oh where

went from 6.7% to smallest position... i’ll hate the next 2 weeks of wait to find out how :-)

Wed Sep 12

Recommendation

MK76 recommended brittlerock's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 11:46 AM

Re: Bubbles, Busts

Fri Sep 7

Recommendation

MK76 recommended bodhibob's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 10:20 AM

A note on Wix...

Tue Sep 4

Recommendation

MK76 recommended 1dms's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 3:11 PM

We're Building the 'Uber or Airbnb of the Cloud'

Fri Aug 31

Recommendation

MK76 recommended imyoung's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 5:26 PM

Zscaler - Qs & As

Recommendation

MK76 recommended GauchoChris's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 2:08 PM

NTNX thoughts
NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 1:24 PM

Re: Mark Hibben article on NVDA

Others were listening as well thankfully Saul :-)

Mon Aug 6

Recommendation

MK76 recommended Retirementdough's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 12:12 PM

SHOP

Thu Aug 2

Recommendation

MK76 recommended NCMeatyFool's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 2:29 PM

Re: Shop and Square: What did I do?

Tue May 1

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 12:38 PM

Re: Shopify with 68% year over year revenue grow

After 1st Q revenue plus 2nd Q revenue the 1billiom annual sales calls for no growth in the second half of the year
This could explain the drop of share price

Wed Apr 11

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 10:37 AM

Re: Nektar Announces Dosing of First Patient

Not sleeping. Was enjoying a massage. Another hard day at the office:-)

Recommendation

MK76 recommended Domeyrock's post on the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 10:35 AM

Nektar Announces Dosing of First Patient

Sat Mar 31

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 11:15 AM

Re: My portfolio at the end of Mar 2018

Dear Saul,
Adding up your position sizes it comes to 95.4%. Can you tell what the remaining 4.6% is, cash maybe?
Thank you
Mk76

Thu Dec 21

NL

Boards Post

MK76 replied to the Saul's Investing Discussions board. 4:03 AM

Re: AYX: Here Come the Lawyers...

has anyone ever sued the lawfirms that come up with these class action suits.

Here’s what i think. Lets say Tesla delivers short of expectiations so a lawfirm calls everyone who owned shares in the period to join the class action as the [more]

Show More Activity ...

CAPS Stats & Trivia

CAPS Player Rating 70.39
Player Rank 20602 out of 69571
Score 745.09
Score Change Today 0
Accuracy 50.00%
Active Picks 14
Total Picks 16
Best Pick NFLX (+864.73)
Worst Pick XONE (-142.83)
Average Score per Pick 46.57
Charms Earned 8
Highest Rated Favorite No Favorites Selected
Go to MK76’s CAPS page

Boards Stats & Trivia

Two stars, 250 posts
Board Posts 342
Recs Received 445
People who have rec'd these posts 225
Recs to Posts Ratio (last 30 days) N/A
Threads Started 34
Threads Started Percentage 9.94 %
Most Frequent Board Premium Boards
Very First Post A $: 3D Systems post. (9/19/2012)
Percentage of Posts Rec'd 45.32 %
Show MK76’s 10 Latest Posts