Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm a new Fool and have enjoyed reading YHMTYT and the boards. Today is the first day I've looked at the Retirement Investing board, but I have been thinking alot about my company's retirement plan.

It is a profit sharing plan that is invested in mutual funds (Strong Funds). Reading as much Fool info as possible the last week or so, I know how everyone feels about mutual funds -- and I am in total agreement.

I've tried searching the boards for "profit sharing" and Strong Funds in particular, but have not come up with anything.

Anyone want to offer any ideas/suggestions/opinions?
Print the post Back To Top
TPA,

What info are you looking for. I have never heard of "Strong" funds. Is that a company or type?

GP
What info are you looking for. I have never heard of "Strong" funds. Is that a company or type?

It is a company: http://www.strong-funds.com

I was hoping others had some experience and info about their performance. I'm looking into at least changing it to an index fund if at all possible.
Greetings, TPAuth, and welcome. You wrote:

<<I'm a new Fool and have enjoyed reading YHMTYT and the boards. Today is the first day I've looked at the Retirement Investing board, but I have been thinking alot about my company's retirement plan.

It is a profit sharing plan that is invested in mutual funds (Strong Funds). Reading as much Fool info as possible the last week or so, I know how everyone feels about mutual funds -- and I am in total agreement.

I've tried searching the boards for "profit sharing" and Strong Funds in particular, but have not come up with anything.

Anyone want to offer any ideas/suggestions/opinions?>>

On what? If you're looking for general information, see my Foolish Retirement Plan Primer at http://www.fool.com/retirement for information on profit sharing plans in general. Otherwise, you'll have to be a tad more specific about what you want in the way of an answer to your question.

Regards….Pixy